026-219-3068 / 080-4454-1899
New coronavirusSafety precautions against COVID-XNUMX

Housing security benefits

Those who are suffering from the effects of the new coronavirus illness can get rent for some time.

Who can get・ People who quit their jobs and lost their income within two years
・ People who look the same as those who quit their jobs and lost their income
Money you can getHousehold for one person: 1 yen to 31,800 yen a month
Household of 2 people: 38,000-43,000 yen a month, etc.
Period you can get3 months

* People who are serious about looking for a job can spend another 3 months (up to 9 months).

How to applyNear youMaisapo (Life and Employment Support Center)
When you want to know more(Telephone number where you can consult the country)

Call center:0120-23-5572(Weekdays only 9 am-5pm)

(Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare website)

-Chinese (Simplified)

A leaflet that introduces the system of handing the amount equivalent to rent from the local government to the landlord in various languages

-Korean (한국어)
-Simplified Chinese (Chinese / Simplified)
-Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
-Portuguese (Português)
-Spanish (Español)

New Coronavirus Infection Information List