This page explains how to handle personal information in Nagano Prefecture.
"About personal information" on the Nagano Prefecture official websiteThe same thing will be posted.
On this homepage, collection, use and management of personal information"Nagano Personal Information Protection Ordinance (external site opens in a separate window)"Based on this, we will strive to create a website that can be handled properly and that everyone can use with peace of mind.
- What is personal information Personal information is information about an individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, and other descriptions contained in the information (by collating with other information, the specific individual (including those that can be identified). (address, name, phone number, e-mail address, etc.)
- Collection of personal information Personal information is collected within the necessary limits by clarifying the purpose of collection.
As a general rule, personal information is collected from the person.
- Use and provision of personal information Collected personal information will not be used or provided for purposes other than the purpose of collection, except in cases stipulated by the Nagano Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance.
- Management of personal information Prefectural government takes measures such as leakage prevention in managing personal information and keeps it accurate.
In addition, personal information that is no longer required will be deleted securely and promptly.
- About secure communication (SSL) This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted communication on all pages to prevent eavesdropping and tampering by third parties during communication.
- About access log recording The information of the terminal that was viewed (IP address, browser type, access time, etc.) is recorded as an access log.This information is used for website operation management and statistical analysis of usage.In addition, it is not possible to identify an individual from this information.
- About using Google Analytics The Nagano Prefecture official website uses Google Analytics to understand the usage status of the site.
Nagano Prefecture shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use of Google Analytics services.
- Notes for SNS users On this website, some pages have buttons for sharing on FaceBook, Twitter, and LINE.
For some social networking services (SNS), if you browse a page with a "button" for that SNS while logged in, your user ID and access to the SNS will be lost even if you do not press the "button". Information such as sites you visit may be automatically sent.
For more information,"Notes for SNS Users" by the Personal Information Protection Commission (external site opens in a separate window).